These vegan, gluten-free muffins are just a tiny bit orangey and sweet, with a lot of cranberry tartness. Yum! The recipe below was adapted slightly from this scone recipe.
- 2 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar (use more if you want sweet muffins)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cranberries
Mix dry ingredients together. Add wet ingredients and mix. Transfer to muffin pan and bake for ~15 minutes at 425ºF. Makes 16 muffins.